McBride Electric believes that one of the primary objectives in the conduct of business is to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, contractors and communities.
The goal is to stop accidents and incidents before they happen, by taking the proper steps to eliminate the causes of accidents and incidents.
Our goal is to be a one hundred percent accident free company. We set out to accomplish this by:
- Consistently working together to ensure that safe work practices are being integrated into all work activities.
- Continuously looking for unsafe acts or unsafe conditions to prevent accidents and incidents.
- Ensuring hazardous conditions are corrected and reported immediately upon discovery.
- Drug screening program.
- Jobsite specific safety orientations.
- Conducting weekly job site safety inspections.
- Conducting weekly relevant safety meetings.
- Daily Job Hazard Analysis.
- OSHA 10 and 30hour safety training.
- First Aid and CPR training.
- Numerous safety training topics in relation to our industry.
These objective and goals are not all inclusive, but a snapshot of how we aim to accomplish our goal to be a one hundred percent accident free company and have a standard of safety excellence.